Yangtze Luxury Cruise & Shanghai
After a triathlon, you need to put your feet up! Extend your China experience with a 5-star Yangtze River cruise tour that also takes you to Shanghai and the idyllic Suzhou.
From Beijing we fly to Chongqing, one of China's largest cities, where we will board the luxury cruise ship and begin an unforgettable voyage on the mighty Yangtze. After four relaxing days, we will continue to Shanghai and spend an exhilarating day in cosmopolitan surroundings before heading towards one of the most charming canal towns of China, Suzhou, where we will visit the famed Lingering Garden and explore the narrow cobbled streets and picturesque canals of Suzhou.
Not flying home from Shanghai? No problem, tell us and we'll book your hotel to train station transfer and a high speed train back to Beijing. US$ 110 per person.
Please note that this tour ends in Shanghai. Transfer back to Beijing is not included in the price.
Need to go back to Beijing? Shanghai hotel to train station transfer and high speed train back to Beijing US$ 110 per person.
All rates are based on double occupancy and it is therefore not possible to add additional cots or beds in the cabins.
Above are prices based on the period of travel. If the dates don't fit your holiday plans, just get in touch with us and we'll arrange the holiday to accommodate your preferred travel dates
- Professional local English-speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation and 3 nights on cruise ships
- Transportation according to the programme with car, coach or bus depending on group size
- Meals as stated in the itinerary B = Breakfast. L = Lunch D = Dinner. Breakfast is usually international breakfast buffet combined with local Chinese breakfast. Lunch consists of local Chinese dishes including meat and vegetables. Sometimes lunch is a western-style sandwich if the weather or programme so requires. Dinner is specialised Chinese meals from many different regions in China.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- 24hr on-call service in case of emergencies
- Anything not in “Included” list above
- Any flights or transportation besides those mentioned in the "Included" list above
- Phone calls or other personal expenses
We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the itinerary due to local circumstances or events outside our control.
This tour starts in Beijing and ends in Shanghai.
An Albatros Travel representative will meet you at the airport. This tour includes pick-up and departure services. Please let us know your flight details, including flight number, arrival and departure times, in order for us to arrange your transfers.
Type of vehicles used:
For transfers between destinations we use modern and comfortable vehicles that have air conditioning.
Food and dietary information:
If you have any particular dietary preferences or requirements, please make these clear when you make your booking. Most types of diet can be catered for. We will eat at local restaurants. It’s not a problem to maintain a vegetarian diet in China.
Breakfast at the hotel is usually an international breakfast buffet.
Health and vaccinations:
In general, tourists do not need any vaccinations. Malaria vaccinations are not necessary in most parts of China. However, we advise you to consult with your doctor before travelling. For more information about health and vaccinations, please look at this website.
Baggage and what to bring:
For domestic travel by air, the baggage allowance is 20kg (44lbs) per person. Since we do not provide tours with international air travel, please check your airline's website for luggage weight limits.
Flat two pin outlets are used in China. European round two pin outlets can also be used but don't fit perfectly. A plug adaptor can be purchased in most electronic stores.
Most travellers need a tourist visa to China. Please consult the Chinese consulate or embassy in your country of residence for visa application. This website may be useful in providing information regarding the application procedure.
If you need to cancel
We understand that your travel plans sometimes change and we try to be as flexible as possible. However as we have to book accommodation at hotels we are also bound by their cancellation policies. In general, the following rules will apply when cancelling a tour you have booked:
- If cancelling more than 45 days before commencement of our services there is no cancellation fee and we will refund 100% of your money
- If cancelling within 45 to 31 days before commencement of our services: 20 % of the total booking value will be levied
- If cancelling within 30 to 15 days before commencement of our services: 60 % of the total booking value will be levied
- We are unable to offer a refund if cancelling less than two weeks before commencement of our services
For full details of our cancellation terms, please see our general Terms and Conditions.